· Chiropractors are limited to a 24 adjustment maximum LC 4600(c).
· MPN’s must have geo-coding of network physicians, updated every four years to insure access requirements are fulfilled.
· LC 4616 (b)(2) and LC 4616 (b)(3) state every MPN must establish and follow procedures continuously to review quality of care, performance of medical personnel, utilization of services, facilities, and costs.
· Anyone can complain, initiate an investigation, and petition to suspend or revoke an MPN.
· Injuries while under unapproved, non-MPN care are no longer compensable!
· Multiple conditions of escaping the MPN, non-MPN payment, and disputes must be monitored.
· Home Health Care must be prescribed by an MD or DO.
· MPN’s are approved for four years from date of the most recent application or modification.